Member of the Board
Many years of experience in the legal and real estate fields.
I am registered in the Latvian Real Estate Association – certificate number: AA-192.
I have a bachelor’s degree in social sciences in management from the University of Latvia and a professional degree in real estate valuation and management at the University of Latvia.
Qualified as a lawyer at the Police Academy.
I professionally photograph and record videos with a photo camera and drone. I am registered with the State Civil Aviation Agency with reg. No. LVAgpk8ze7b5ntlv
Regularly track your qualifications by attending various courses and lectures.
Taxpayer Number: 16067311716
Registered economic activity with NACE code 6831- Real estate agencies on 10.05.2008
Registered in the Register of Real Estate Intermediaries of the Ministry of Economics with No. 258
Professional liability insurance policy NO. 732978356
NMR kods: 40103409872, LV89HABA0551030758570
“Medāji”, Zaķumuiža, Ropaži district, LV-2133
SIA 2KM , 40103903253, Burtnieku 2-2, Riga, LV-1006
2KMs Ltd. LV40203131171, Burtnieku 2-2, Riga, LV-1006
I regularly attend various courses and lectures:
- 2010. year 20. April FVS HACCP / self-monitoring system
- 2011.11.29. Certificate “Basics of Business”
- 2013.03.18. certificate “Topical application of micro-enterprise tax”
- 2017.year 4. August seminar “Effective debt recovery in residential house management. Current case law on residential property management issues ”
- 2018. year 26. September “Certificate of Mastering the Theory of Photography Course”
- 2018. year 28. September seminar “Management work issues of practical preparation of estimates, work plan and income – expenditure report Cabinet of Ministers NR. 408. “
- 2019. year 24. October external seminar in Malta, Republic of Malta, Ghadira: “Cross-border debt recovery and enforcement. Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 655/2014. Legal protection for the enforcement of a court decision.”
- 2020. year 6. March seminar “Duties of the Manager specified in regulatory enactments for physical preservation of a residential house and prevention of danger. Extraordinary repairs and works included in the work plan. “
- 2020. year 29. June certificate no. 646 on the introductory course for REAL ESTATE AGENTS in the study program approved by LANIDA (45 academic hours)
- 2020. year 14. July “Product Photography” certificate (24 academic hours)
- 2020. year 5. November “Photo Technologies” certificate (94 academic hours)
- 2021.06.03. ATfoto 2. level photo courses;
- 2021.06.03. ATfoto 2. level photo courses – portrait;
- 2021.07.09. LANIDA seminar Photo world and time management;
- 2021.08.05. LANIDA seminar Answers to questions about amendments to the law in the field of NILLTF prevention;
- 2021.08.05. till 2022.02.09. Turībā – Computerized accounting for beginners with the program Zalktis;
- 2021.08.27. LANIDA seminar On the development of the territory and amendments to the Apartment Property Law;
- 2021.08.27. LANIDA certificate;
- 2021.09.17. LANIDA seminar Analysis of investment objects, calculation of profitability and determination of real estate value;
- 2021.09.24. LANIDA seminar Taxes and fees in real estate transactions .;
- 2021.10.08. LANIDA seminar Results-oriented thinking. Types of insurance and premiums .;